Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/09/26 18:26:25 UTC

Re: A quick question on Ignite's B+ tree implementation

+ dev list

Hi John,

As the one who worked on this documentation, I confirm that it’s correct.

In my opinion, the only missing thing is that an index page (node) can comprise key/value if the latter is of primitive type (int, float, char, String of specific length). *Vladimir*, *Sam*, could you confirm this point and share more details with John?

—
Denis