Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sambardar <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2012/03/25 23:14:45 UTC

Apache >> Camel >> Time based Message Routing

I want to implement and end-to-end chain in which Component A sends a routes
to component B. Component B aggregates the statistics for an interval(e.g 15
minutes). When the 15 minutes elapse then Component B routes to component c.
This means routing between component B and Component C is once every 15
minutes. Can you please suggest an approach

Re: Apache >> Camel >> Time based Message Routing

Posted by sambardar <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks. This looks like the pattern I need.

Re: Apache >> Camel >> Time based Message Routing

Posted by Stéphane Deraco <st...@deraco.fr>.
Hi,

Take a look at the aggregator EIP :
http://camel.apache.org/aggregator2.html
You can do :

from("direct:A")
.to("direct:B");

from("direct:B")
.aggregate(header(MY_CORRELATION_KEY), new
MyAggregationStrategy()).completionTimeout(15 * 60 * 1000)
.to("direct:C");

Of course, you can aggregate on what you want (header, xpath, ...)

Regards,
Stéphane