Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alastair Growcott <al...@pipstechnology.co.uk> on 2002/03/22 16:55:13 UTC

Win32

Hi,

I am a sad person who does not have Java on my machine, or any idea how
to use it even if I did get my hands on a copy (I actually have a very
nice Java developer environment with lots of help files on a CD-ROM, but
not with me for another month or so).

Hence although I have downloaded the distribution release of FOP
(including all the nice help files and read-me files), I can't really
use it.

Is there anyone out there who can give me a nice easy to use Win32
executable built from a reasonably recent release of the FOP Java code.
I would very appreciative. But probably not in a fiscal manner :)

Alastair Growcott.