Posted to repository@apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/04 07:00:04 UTC

Missing checksum for Validator 1.3.1

The commons-validator 1.3.1 release is here:
   http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/commons-validator/jars/

We're getting build warnings because the checksum is missing from the
central repo:
   http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-validator/commons-validator/1.3.1/

Thanks,
Wendy

Re: Missing checksum for Validator 1.3.1

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
It's not a problem in apache but in the tool that converts the m1 repo
to m2, as they are synced correctly to
http://repo1.maven.org/maven/commons-validator/jars/

I copied the md5 and pgp from apache and generated the other missing
checksums (all for pom and sha1 for jar).

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.