Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Prashanth Krishnamurthy <pk...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/26 22:01:08 UTC

Migrating maven repo to a new machine

Hi,

We are planning to move the maven repository to a new
build machine. Is there a recommended process/steps ?
(How to,...etc) Please advise.

(This maven repository is used by 2-3 different
project teams and is very imp for a smooth migration.)

thanks
--Prashanth

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Migrating maven repo to a new machine

Posted by Philippe Faes <Ph...@elis.UGent.be>.
Please direct this question to the maven users list, not the continuum
users list.

kind regards

Philippe