Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by debashissinha <de...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/26 07:50:04 UTC

peer class loading issue with client and server

Hi ,

I am using ignite in client server mode .

I am deploying ignite as an yarn application and in my client code I am
doing tcp discovery to connect the server. In my client application i set in
ignite configuration config.setcleintMode(true) and
config.setPeerClassLaodingEnabled(true)

However when I am starting the client application it says the remote node
has peer class loading enabled flag as different which is false by default.

So i am just seeking advice that duign yarn deployment with
cluster.properties or with any command lien argument can i set the
peerclassloading flag to true on server.

Thanks in advance
 Debashis Sinha

Re: peer class loading issue with client and server

Posted by debashissinha <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot .... I agree with you and I am trying that only

Re: peer class loading issue with client and server

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

As per documentation:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/yarn-deployment#section-configuration,
you can use IGNITE_XML_CONFIG property to use your xml config file. In this
file you can configure peerClassLaodingEnabled property.

Evgenii