Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/29 19:08:04 UTC

[VOTE] Release apache-manifoldcf-solr-3.x-plugin 0.1-incubating

Hello incubator,

We've decided to release some of the ManifoldCF server or target
system plugins with their own versioning and release schedule.  Here's
the third one.  Please vote +1 if you agree it should be released.
We've got one vote already (from Jukka, one of our mentors).

Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Three binding +1's, >72 hours, vote passes.
Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release apache-manifoldcf-solr-3.x-plugin 0.1-incubating

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me (binding).

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.