Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Shuai Lin <li...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/05 14:54:52 UTC

Re: need help/shepherd on MESOS-1806

> and the replicated log uses zookeeper for replica discovery,

Thanks for the tip, but when using etcd instead of zookeeper, the
replicated logs quorum, i.e. the masters addresses are specified with
"--masters" flag, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, I have figured out the problem -- it seems to be related to the dev
environment of my mac. The problem simply went away after I cleaned
everything about mesos and built it from scratch.