Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Lu, Shengkai" <sh...@cingular.com> on 2005/06/24 17:58:04 UTC

auto generate xsl based on 2 different xml schema files?

  I need to convert xml files that conform to one xml schema to another
schema instance xml files. What would be the best approach? I'm thinking
xslt might be a good choice. I would expect to have a tool that reads 2 xml
schema files and spits out a xsl file, I can then use any transformer
program to convert one xml file into other format with the xsl file.  Is
there such tool exist? Thanks in advance.

Steve Lu