Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/23 13:47:34 UTC

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Graduation of the Empire-db Podling

Our resolution contained a copy-paste error, correct version below:

## Resolution to create a TLP from graduating Incubator podling

X. Establish the Apache Empire-db Project

     Committee charged with the creation and maintenance of open-source
     software related to api-based SQL generation and utilization
     of RDBMS features, for distribution at no charge to the public.

     Committee (PMC), to be known as the "Apache Empire-db Project",
     Foundation; and be it further

     RESOLVED, that the Apache Empire-db Project be and hereby is
     related to api-based SQL generation and utilization
     of RDBMS features; and be it further

     RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache Empire-db" be
     and hereby is created, the person holding such office to
     serve at the direction of the Board of Directors as the chair
     of the Apache Empire-db Project, and to have primary
     responsibility for management of the projects within the scope of
     responsibility of the Apache Empire-db Project; and be it further

     Apache Empire-db Project:

       * Martijn Dashorst        <da...@apache.org>
       * Francis De Brabandere     <fr...@apache.org>
       * Rainer Döbele             <do...@apache.org>
       * Eike Kettner              <ek...@apache.org>
       * Jörg Reiher               <re...@apache.org>
       * Benjamin Venditti         <be...@apache.org>

     NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Francis De Brabandere
     be appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache Empire-db, to
     serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of the
     death, resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification,
     or until a successor is appointed; and be it further

     RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Empire-db PMC be and hereby is
     tasked with the creation of a set of bylaws intended to
     encourage open development and increased participation in the
     Apache Empire-db Project; and be it further

     RESOLVED, that the Apache Empire-db Project be and hereby
     Incubator Empire-db podling; and be it further

     Incubator Empire-db podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator
     Project are hereafter discharged.