Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2010/01/07 22:51:59 UTC

Remove ant build and just use maven2

Hi all,

as we now be able to run the smoke tests with maven2 too, I would like
to finally remove the ant build at all. After that I would like to
remove every jar/pom from the stage which is avaible from the central
repos. This will simplify all the stuff a lot and makes it easier for
new developers to get started.

Thoughts ?

Norman

PS: I'm talkin about james server

Re: Remove ant build and just use maven2

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Ok I will just go ahead..  if someone don't like it later or was not
able to response in time we can revert anyway..

Bye,
Norman

Posted by Manuel Carrasco Moñino <ma...@apache.org>.
Yes, mvn makes things easier