Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by ppkana1-kana <ka...@paypal.com> on 2013/11/20 22:54:21 UTC

RE: AW: Questions about current mavenizer status (KMM104570566V84423L0KM) :ppNA

I understand that you are seeking help to fix your PayPal account.

We will help you, but the system shows no PayPal account under the email
address dev@flex.apache.org.

Please send us the email address of the account you want us to fix so we
can assist you further.

We will then contact you by email upon review of the information
submitted. We will make sure to make things happen to resolve the
concern for you.

I’m looking forward to hear from your soon.

Sincerely,
Melanie
PayPal Customer Solutions
PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright © 1999-2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.