Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by eltra1n <la...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/21 22:17:35 UTC

[users@httpd] newbie alert

I am installing Apache/MySQL/PHP on Fedora Core 3 for the first time.
I compiled all three and all was working well with the exception of
PHP. I did not compile it with apxs.
I ran 'yum install httpd-devel', then recompiled PHP apxs. I have not
been able to get any pages that reside in /htdocs since. I can get the
default Apache page and that is it. /htdocs is still specified in
httpd.conf. It seems as though something is overiding it. Does anyone
have any ideas?

Larry

--
Lawerence A. Wichman