Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Marius Voelpel <ma...@uidesign.de> on 2005/07/07 14:19:52 UTC

Images in several directories

Hello,

I'm trying to customize a WYSIWYG XML editor (Blast Radius XMetaL) for a
forrest project. I've got a problem with viewing images in the editor: The
(forrest)path always is images/xyz, but as the picture is not in a
sub-directory "images" of the XML-file's directory but in "resources/images"
(0.6) or "xdocs/images" (0.7), the editor shows a broken image.

Does anyone know whether there is a possibility to make forrest find images
in (several) other directories?

Thanks,
Marius

Marius Voelpel

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825
München
www.uidesign.de

Buch "User Interface Tuning" von Joachim Machate und Michael Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de

RE: Images in several directories

Posted by Marius Voelpel <ma...@uidesign.de>.
OK, I've asked the list too fast. I found the solution:

I can simply place "images"-directories in the xdocs-subdirectories so that
the path images/xyz.png is correct for the editor. Forrest finds the images
anyway.

Regards,
Marius