Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "J. Fiala" <mo...@fwd.at> on 2016/11/18 20:34:12 UTC

Swagger-Codegen jaxrs-cxf options

Dear Sergey,

Here is a list of the configuration options (CLI-options) I added to
Swagger-Codegen language jaxrs-cxf to allow easy setup of a new server stub:

     useJaxbAnnotations
         Use JAXB annotations for XML (Default: false)

     useBeanValidation
         Use BeanValidation API annotations (Default: false)

     generateSpringApplication
         Generate Spring application (Default: false)

     useSpringAnnotationConfig
         Use Spring Annotation Config (Default: false)

     useSwaggerFeature
         Use Swagger Feature (Default: false)

     useSwaggerUI
         Use Swagger UI (Default: false)

     useWadlFeature
         Use WADL Feature (Default: false)

     useMultipartFeature
         Use Multipart Feature (Default: false)

     useGzipFeature
         Use Gzip Feature (Default: false)

     useGzipFeatureForTests
         Use Gzip Feature for tests (Default: false)

     useBeanValidationFeature
         Use BeanValidation Feature (Default: false)

     useLoggingFeature
         Use Logging Feature (Default: false)

     useLoggingFeatureForTests
         Use Logging Feature for tests (Default: false)

     generateSpringBootApplication
         Generate Spring Boot application (Default: false)

     generateJbossDeploymentDescriptor
         Generate Jboss Deployment Descriptor (Default: false)

I'll add one more switch to use Json by default (so people don't get an
exception if they don't define @consumes/@produces in their contract).
And after you did the client-beanvalidation-interceptor I'd add a
separate switch useBeanValidationForTests.
That's it so far, I think taking this further would slowly lead to
overdoing it :).

Pls let me know if you are missing anything.

You can find the talk about SwaggerCodegen here if you want to look it
up:
http://de.slideshare.net/johannes_fiala/how-to-generate-a-rest-cxf3-application-from-swagger-apacheconeu-2016

Best regards,
Johannes