Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ravi Shankar <ra...@eximsoft.com> on 2002/12/23 11:21:42 UTC

Cocoon XML transformer

Hi,

    In Cocoon documentation, I saw that we can chose the XML transformer for Cocoon ( Xalan or SAXON etc). With Xalan transformer I am getting problem with some Japanese characters. Those characters are coming as "?" marks. So I want to try Cocoon with Saxon. Please let me know the procedure for that.

    Thank you.

Regards,
Ravi

Re: Cocoon XML transformer

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
long (for problems):
http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=DocbookTransformation

short: http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Saxon

But for me it sounds more like an encoding problem than a problem with
Xalan in general.

Joerg