Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Shivaramaiah, Shashidhar (ETW)" <Sh...@nike.com> on 2013/06/12 22:49:55 UTC

Not able to login using sso

I recorded the script using badboy and replied the script using Jmeter for some of the requests it has use SSO authentication and login to the URL but. From Jmeter it is not login to the server. In the response I'm seeing the login page.

Please let me know if I need to do some settings

Thanks
Shashi

Re: Not able to login using sso

Posted by Guruprasad R <gu...@gmail.com>.
Usually we get the login page in response when the authentication from the
server fails. This happens when the cookie has expired/invalid/no cookie
sent from the users end.
Maybe you will have to send cookies using HTTP Cookie Manager which is
present in JMeter..

Regards,
Guruprasad

Re: Not able to login using sso

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
typically two reasons
a. Add a cookie manager if your SSO solution uses cookie
b. Usually SSO systems have a token that is dynamic - it changes with every
request - you need to add a post processor to extract the value and add it
to the next request - numerous examples on google - you need to do this for
every dynamic parameter

regards
deepak