Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by MULDER Frank Willem <fr...@nl.thalesgroup.com> on 2011/08/30 12:55:16 UTC

celix error messages

Hello,

                In order to debug a celix application, I need a function that prints a comprehensible error message, given an error code.
                When will this be added to celix?

Gr. Frank

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and delete it.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its attachment(s) is forbidden.
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachment(s).
Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 06061578.

Re: celix error messages

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi

>                In order to debug a celix application, I need a function
> that prints a comprehensible error message, given an error code.
>                When will this be added to celix?

Also see my response to your message regarding  passing non-NULL parameters.
This has to be added, I will see if I can setup the handling code so that
messages can be added on the go.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis