Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by lekkie <le...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/31 14:38:10 UTC

No property 'url' found in AMQ PooledConnectionFactory

Hi,

Firstly, i 'd like to assume I can send a binary file over JMS.

I was trying to prep a JMS consumer (which receives file) and below is my
xbean.xml which I assume is ok:

<beans xmlns:jms="http://servicemix.apache.org/jms/1.0"
          xmlns:is="http://services.is"
          xmlns:amqpool="http://jencks.org/amqpool/2.0">

    <classpath>
            <location>.</location>
    </classpath>

     <amqpool:pool id="connectionFactory"
     			url="tcp://localhost:61616"/>

    <jms:endpoint service="is:isJMSFileConsumer"
                          endpoint="isJMSFileConsumer"
                          targetService="is:isFTPWriter"
                          targetEndpoint="isFTPWriter"
                          role="consumer"
                          destinationStyle="queue"
                          jmsProviderDestinationName="queue/A/Soap"
                          connectionFactory="#connectionFactory"
                          soap="true"

defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/robust-in-only"/>
</beans>

but here is what I get when it is deployed:

<loc-message>Error creating bean with name 'connectionFactory' defined in
file [.....\xbean.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.InvalidPropertyException: Invalid property 'url'
of bean class [org.jencks.amqpool.PooledConnectionFactory]: No property
'url' found</loc-message>

Re: No property 'url' found in AMQ PooledConnectionFactory

Posted by lekkie <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, this worked.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Lekkie,

Posted by Maciej Prochniak <mp...@touk.pl>.
I think it should be brokerUrl="tcp://localhost:61616"
- at least according to xsd - there is a mistake on jencks config page I
believe

br,
maciek