Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Karnakar Thallapalli <ka...@virtusa.com> on 2011/05/03 08:56:07 UTC

tomhawk fileupload mp3 files not uplaoding

Hi,

Am using tomhawk for the file upload component. Am able to upload video
and Image files.

Am not able to upload mp3 files

Any help appreciated

Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list and 2010 FinTech 100 among others.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of
this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

Re: tomhawk fileupload mp3 files not uplaoding

Posted by karnakar t <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi
i am working on windows XP and tomcat 6.
i tested on weblogic 11g server but still it is not working for mp3 files

--
Thanks&regards
Karnakar.t

Re: tomhawk fileupload mp3 files not uplaoding

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi