Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by ricko xavier <or...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/06 23:12:27 UTC

Interopertability issues with Axis2 ADB and .NET client

Hello,

I have Axis2 WS Stack run on JBOSS server using axis2 default binding ADB.
The client is .NET. Will there be any interoperatibilty issues???

Also, vice-versa if my client uses Axis2 ADB and .NET WS stack will there be
any issues ?? Any replies are appreicated ???

Rick

Re: Interopertability issues with Axis2 ADB and .NET client

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
You'll also get better results if you adopt a WSDL-first development model.

Anne

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi Rick,