Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ray Camden <ra...@adobe.com> on 2014/06/29 19:08:37 UTC

More questions on FileSystem directories

According to the docs, cordova.file.cacheDirectory is: "Cached files that should survive app restarts. Apps should not rely on the OS to delete files in here. "

If you read this immediately after reading the docs for cordova.file.dataDirectory, you may think that files there do NOT survive app restarts.

Can we flesh out this a bit more perhaps?

RE: More questions on FileSystem directories

Posted by Ray Camden <ra...@adobe.com>.
Kerri Shotts is going to be filing one soon.
Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ray Camden <ra...@adobe.com>.

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.