Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/06 17:57:08 UTC

FYI: Slides for my JavaOne 2012 talk: Building a Web API Platform with Open Source oAuth 2.0, REST, and NoSQL

Here is the link:

http://www.slideshare.net/rfeng/con6946-feng

Thanks,
Raymond

RE: Slides for my JavaOne 2012 talk: Building a Web API Platform with Open Source oAuth 2.0, REST, and NoSQL

Posted by Makiet <Bi...@viettel.com.vn>.
Hi,

This is a great article that fits many people needs.
Could you share some complete example for reference?

Best regards

Re: FYI: Slides for my JavaOne 2012 talk: Building a Web API Platform with Open Source oAuth 2.0, REST, and NoSQL

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
CONGRATS Raymond, very well done!!!

all the best,
-Simo