Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com> on 2019/08/12 08:17:11 UTC

Re: Contact for Wiki / Support page maintainer

Update:
I had to add Jaroslaw with individual Space permission.
Giving someone space permissions means they can edit all pages in the space unless they have Restrictions in pace. Guess that is a good solution, so anyone who wants to help out with the Wiki can get access, and should we need restricted pages for Committers or PMC that is easy to set up.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com