Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by bcamp1 <bc...@solidsource.ca> on 2012/02/08 07:51:09 UTC

Transportation Logistics

Hi All,

I've been searching around for a 3rd party logistics / ground transportation
implementation and can't seem to find anyone that's done this.  We are
looking to change software and wanted to know if this type of application
(products would be shipping services, orders would be shipments etc) made
sense for ofbiz or if ofbiz is more ecommerce / products oriented.

Thanks for any comments.

Brian / Toronto Canada

Re: Transportation Logistics

Posted by bcamp1 <bc...@solidsource.ca>.
We would be willing to spend time working on one.  Would there be a partner
in the group that would be willing to comit such a product back to the
community?  Our requirements would be a small subset of likely requirements
of larger firms but if given back to the community could be expanded upon by
others.  Would have to find someone willing to put "finished" product back
to the community and willing to implement/develop at reasonable cost.
Please contact me if any interest.

Thanks,Brian

Re: Transportation Logistics

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It can surely be done in OFBiz but OOTB OFBiz has no such product available

Jacques

From: "bcamp1" <bc...@solidsource.ca>