Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de> on 2000/07/22 00:03:18 UTC

tbd 0.14

addition to the todo list:

the allowed values for the property "text-align" have changed:

xsl 1999:

start | centered | end | justified | page-inside | page-outside

to xsl 2000 Mar:

start | center | end | justify | inside | outside
| left | right | <string> | inherit

actually  I am not sure that the spec is correct at this place, because 'left' and 'right' are
the western versions of 'start' and 'end', but maybe this double definition has been made
in the name of css 2 conformance

Fotis

 - replace ant.jar with new version, delete xml.jar, update classpaths in build
 and runtests
[done]

 - rename fo "inline-graphic" to "external-graphic"
[done]

 - rename property "href" to "src"
[done] Haven't committed the last two changes because I want to do some more testing

 -  "white-space-treatment"  has been changed to "white-space-collapse", but
 this is not  only a name change but also a conceptual one, because the handling
 of this property depends on the [optional] value of linefeed-treatment.
 Therefore I propose to discard this property for this release and reimplement
 it asap.

 - update docs
[done]

 - update our list of bugs
[done]

 - check example and test files for conformance with the latest spec (the dtd
 provided by  Nikolai Grigoriev is a real help here)

 - update the class Version to show the correct version number