Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Brian Maddy <br...@brianmaddy.com> on 2004/05/14 20:09:11 UTC

Making my own menu

Hi all,

I am trying to create my own menu in my publication based off the
default publication.  The file lenya/lenya/navigation.xmap seems to
suggest that I can copy the file lenya/lenya/xslt/navigation/menu.xsl to
lenya/lenya/pubs/mypub/xslt/navigation/menu.xsl and the resource-exists
action will make it use the one in my new publication's directory.  This
doesn't seem to be happening though.  I must be reading the sitemap
wrong (they still confuse me quite a bit).  How do I go about making my
own xsl stylesheet that generates html for a menu?

Thanks!
Brian
brian@brianmaddy.com

Re: Making my own menu

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Brian Maddy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to create my own menu in my publication based off the
> default publication.  The file lenya/lenya/navigation.xmap seems to
> suggest that I can copy the file lenya/lenya/xslt/navigation/menu.xsl to
> lenya/lenya/pubs/mypub/xslt/navigation/menu.xsl

this should be

lenya/lenya/pubs/mypub/lenya/xslt/navigation/menu.xsl

-- Andreas