Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Shad Storhaug <sh...@shadstorhaug.com> on 2019/10/13 09:37:47 UTC

RE: JIRA and API Docs

Mladen,

Thanks for the report. I wasn't aware of either of these issues.

For JIRA, if I recall correctly when you create the login, it doesn't actually take you to the LUCENENET project. In order to get there you have to either do a JIRA search for it, go to the URL from a google search for LUCENENET issues, or you could go back and click the link again from the GitHub page after you create the login. Could you verify that you can create an issue by navigating to https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/LUCENENET directly?

For the legacy docs, @Shannon and @Laimonas, was this a side effect of the web site release or was it something INFRA did since the website was released?

We do want to make sure legacy API docs for every version (including pre-releases) are kept around for users of those versions by releasing to a versioned subdirectory and never deleting them. This is how Lucene does it, and how we should be doing it.

Either way, does anyone know where the files for the legacy API docs sites are in case INFRA didn't save a copy?

Regards,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)
Project Chairperson - Lucene.NET

Posted by Shannon Deminick <sh...@umbraco.dk>.
*Whatever the case, the download links don't seem to have anything to do
with the API docs, which is the immediate fire to put out. For the time
being, couldn't we just add the API docs to the current web site?  *

Ha! yes of course, I seemed to have confused myself :P but essentially
that's what i mean, i can just commit all of the static API doc files to
the website for now.

RE: JIRA and API Docs

Posted by Shad Storhaug <sh...@shadstorhaug.com>.

Re: JIRA and API Docs