Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net.INVALID> on 2021/02/27 11:15:44 UTC

Fwd: Broken: apache/velocity-engine#21 (master - 1a22c95)

Of course, anticipating upon yet unreleased artifacts breaks CI. But if
we are to release master, engine and the tools in a raw ASAP to please
the security team, we should launch parallel release processes and let
Travis cry.

It just means that one must install parent artifacts when validating a
dependent one.

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Agreed. Travis will get over it. :)