Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Pulkit Singhal <pu...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/21 14:26:35 UTC

SSL connection results in Host not found

Hello,

I'm attempting to use Ektorp to connect with CouchDb 1.2.0 (iriscouch) over
ssl. But it always fails with "Host not found" ... whereas if I use
something like CouchDb 1.0.2 (cloudant) ... it works.

Here's a relevant post:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14281091/exception-reusing-httpclient-https-connection

Does anyone know if this is a bug that's being worked on by the CouchDB
team or not?

Thanks!
- Pulkit

Re: SSL connection results in Host not found

Posted by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com>.
Yes.

--
Iris Couch

Re: SSL connection results in Host not found

Posted by Pulkit Singhal <pu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com>.
Bob is right, it was a front-end error servicing some couches, not a
CouchDB  error.

--
Iris Couch

Re: SSL connection results in Host not found

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.