Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/30 15:16:31 UTC

Requests for help from Priya Arora

Hi all,

Priya has been sending me a ton of requests for help to my personal email,
and I have requested that he/she stop doing that.  I've repeatedly
requested that he/she fix the out-of-memory condition he/she is seeing on
all the ManifoldCF processes on the container setup that is being used, but
he/she has not attempted to correct this.

I've concluded that this person is essentially unfamiliar with the most
basic Java ideas and thus the advice we give is unlikely to be of further
help.  I've sent mail to them requesting that they obtain basic Java
instruction from another source than me or the ManifoldCF lists.

Thanks,
Karl