Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org> on 2017/11/10 00:14:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Peter Wicks

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Peter
Wicks has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Peter's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
in the project.

Peter has been contributing for over a year. Many of you have benefited
from useful improvements and new features centered mainly around databases
and record-based processors. I'm sure many of you have had the pleasure of
interacting with him on the mailing lists, as he's always been willing to
pitch in and make the Apache NiFi community stronger.

Welcome and congratulations!

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Peter Wicks

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
peter - congrats and thanks for all your contributions

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Joe Skora <js...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Peter!

Posted by Scott Aslan <sc...@gmail.com>.