Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com> on 2022/12/02 20:30:28 UTC

[VOTE][RUST] Release Apache Arrow Rust Object Store 0.5.2 RC1

Hi,

I would like to propose a release of Apache Arrow Rust Object
Store Implementation, version 0.5.2.

This release candidate is based on commit:
74b174ca7a6c11d2b410334f45aa399987b35fc0 [1]

The proposed release tarball and signatures are hosted at [2].

The changelog is located at [3].

Please download, verify checksums and signatures, run the unit tests,
and vote on the release. There is a script [4] that automates some of
the verification.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Arrow Rust Object Store
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Arrow Rust Object Store  because...

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/arrow-rs/tree/74b174ca7a6c11d2b410334f45aa399987b35fc0
[2]:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/arrow/apache-arrow-object-store-rs-0.5.2-rc1
[3]:
https://github.com/apache/arrow-rs/blob/74b174ca7a6c11d2b410334f45aa399987b35fc0/object_store/CHANGELOG.md
[4]:
https://github.com/apache/arrow-rs/blob/master/object_store/dev/release/verify-release-candidate.sh

Re: [VOTE][RUST] Release Apache Arrow Rust Object Store 0.5.2 RC1

Posted by Wang Xudong <wx...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

As above.

Thanks Andrew!

L. C. Hsieh <vi...@gmail.com> 于2022年12月4日周日 01:58写道:

Posted by "L. C. Hsieh" <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Raphael Taylor-Davies <r....@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Will Jones <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Tested on Ubuntu 20 and Mac OS 12.3.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

[RESULT][VOTE][RUST] Release Apache Arrow Rust Object Store 0.5.2 RC1

Posted by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com>.
With  7 +1 votes (3 binding) the release is approved

The release is available here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/arrow/arrow-object-store-rs-0.5.2

It has also been published to crates.io
  https://crates.io/crates/object_store/0.5.2

Thanks to all who contributed and helped verify the release. As always, it
takes a village

Andrew

Posted by Ian Joiner <ia...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)