Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Vishal Vishnoi <vv...@bea.com> on 2007/10/10 20:36:14 UTC

Can we load task into Ant Core classloader

I would like to use loadref attribute of taskdef to load a given task
into Ant's Core classloader. Is this possible? I've gone through Ant's
manual and also some Google search results, but none of them talk about
any predefined loadref for Ant's core loader.

Thanks,

--Vishal

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

AW: Can we load task into Ant Core classloader

Posted by Rainer Noack <ra...@noacks.net>.
You can found that task at:

http://enitsys.sourceforge.net/ant-classloadertask/

cheers

Rainer Noack

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/

Re: Can we load task into Ant Core classloader

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/