Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Qian Song <Qi...@SIVACorp.com> on 2002/10/01 16:46:42 UTC

How to disable tomcat's default log and use log4j's?

I am using tomcat 1.3 and I am also using log4j to control my logs. But I got 2 logs at the same time. one is at tomcat\logs\jvm.stdout which got set up at wrapper.properties(tomcat's log) and the other one is at tomcat\mylog.log which is set up at log4j.properties(log4j's log). I want to use log4j's log and disable tomcat's because tomcat's log doesn't have size control and backup control. But I couldn't do it.
Anybody can tell me how to do this? Thanks a lot!