Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/01/13 16:52:22 UTC

Upgrade to Felix framework 3.0.7

Hi all,

After discussing with an user, to fix some Felix OSGi framework issue,
we have to upgrade to Felix 3.0.7.
I haven't yet checked if Equinox defined is the latest version or not (I
will do it too).

Anyway, the question is: I'm OK to upgrade to Felix 3.0.7 on the trunk
(Karaf 2.1.99-SNAPSHOT), but I wonder if I merge the upgrade to Karaf
2.1.x branch.

WDYT ?

Thanks
Regards
JB

Re: Upgrade to Felix framework 3.0.7

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It's my thought too, that's why I remove 2.1.4 from the target releases
in the bug (KARAF-385).

Go like this :)

Thanks guys
Regards
JB

On 01/13/2011 05:28 PM, Andreas Pieber wrote:
> Upgrade to framework 3.0.7 in karaf-2.1.x shot one of my projects to death :)
> This is ok for trunk, but shouldn't happen on minor/stability releases of karaf
>
> -->  Completely with Guillaume...
>
> On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 08:08:50AM -0800, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>> +1 for upgrading trunk.
>> -1 on the branch unless there's a real need, as i've seen lots of regression
>> (or different behavior) around boot delegation and stuff like that
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 07:52, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<jb...@nanthrax.net>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> After discussing with an user, to fix some Felix OSGi framework issue, we
>>> have to upgrade to Felix 3.0.7.
>>> I haven't yet checked if Equinox defined is the latest version or not (I
>>> will do it too).
>>>
>>> Anyway, the question is: I'm OK to upgrade to Felix 3.0.7 on the trunk
>>> (Karaf 2.1.99-SNAPSHOT), but I wonder if I merge the upgrade to Karaf 2.1.x
>>> branch.
>>>
>>> WDYT ?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards