Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nazarhussain_s <na...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/11 11:30:23 UTC

Required a sample program in Tapestry 4.1.3 which demonstrates AJAX Functionality

Hi,
         I am new to Tapestry Web Framework and currently working on
Tapestry 4.1. I need to write a sample Hello World program which accepts any
text and displays Hello "Entered" Text using AJAX functionality.Anybody out
there please help me on this

Re: Required a sample program in Tapestry 4.1.3 which demonstrates AJAX Functionality

Posted by LLTYK <LL...@mailinator.com>.
Here's an example of @EventListener I found floating around. Using the
annotation magically adds a javascript method to a certain div on the page.

  @EventListener(elements = "FooJsEventSource", events = "foo")
  public void doFoo()
  {
    log.trace("doFoo");
  }

Re: Required a sample program in Tapestry 4.1.3 which demonstrates AJAX Functionality

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.
Kindly use Tapestry 5 . AFAIK, tapestry4 has been deprecated.

Josh