Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Dittmann Werner <we...@siemens.com> on 2003/12/15 09:03:41 UTC

Patch for XMLCipher

All,

here are some patches for XMLCipher. Fixed problems
with Content encryption, base64 encoding. Some
other enhancement such wrong coding, enhancement of
Serializer code to include comment, CDATA nodes,
etc. follow the next days.

Regards,
Werner

Re: Patch for XMLCipher

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Berin,

No problem at all (waiting for a few days). Hope all's well with you.

-- dims

PS: My son is 4 months old now. So yes, i can understand intrusion :) :) :)

=====

Re: Patch for XMLCipher

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.

Re: Patch for XMLCipher