Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/20 22:55:20 UTC

alternative to SCADomain

Hi!

I'm trying to follow a tutorial of Tuscany (
http://tuscany.apache.org/getting-started-with-tuscany.html) and I'm
getting problems 'cause the code seems to be outdated for 2.x version:

public class Launch {
        System.out.println("Starting ...");
        *SCADomain* scaDomain = SCADomain.newInstance("store.composite");
        System.out.println("store.composite ready for big business !!!");
        System.in.read();
        System.out.println("Stopping ...");
        scaDomain.close();
        System.out.println();
    }
}

SCADomain can not be founf anymore. How can I do the same using the new API?

ps: I could not find the API for both 1.x and 2.x versions.

Best regards,

Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza

http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com

Re: alternative to SCADomain

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 4:09 PM, Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]
> 20/01/2013 22:07:06
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.builder.impl.ComponentBuilderImpl [Composite: {
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200912}, Component: Store]
> (ReferenceNotFoundForComponentReference)
> GRAVE: [ASM50008] Component type reference not found for component
> reference: Component = Store Reference = shoppingCart
> 20/01/2013 22:07:06
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.builder.impl.ComponentBuilderImpl [Composite: {
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200912}, Component: Store]
> (ReferenceNotFoundForComponentReference)
> GRAVE: [ASM50008] Component type reference not found for component
> reference: Component = Store Reference = shoppingTotal
> 20/01/2013 22:07:06
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.runtime.impl.EndpointReferenceBinderImpl []
> (EndpointReferenceCantBeMatched)
> GRAVE: = Unable to match the endpoint reference
> (@738734112)EndpointReference:  URI =
> Store#reference-binding(catalog/Catalog) WIRED_TARGET_FOUND_AND_MATCHED
> Target = (@323199107)Endpoint:  URI =
> Catalog#service-binding(Catalog/Catalog) with the policy of the service to
> which it refers, matching process was No provider factory is registered for
> binding {http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.1}binding.jsonrpc
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException:
> org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: No provider factory is
> registered for binding {
> http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.1}binding.jsonrpc
>     at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImpl.start(NodeImpl.java:195)
>     at launch.Launch.main(Launch.java:13)
> Caused by: org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: No provider factory
> is registered for binding {
> http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.1}binding.jsonrpc
>     at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.impl.RuntimeEndpointReferenceImpl.getBindingProvider(RuntimeEndpointReferenceImpl.java:557)
>     at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.runtime.impl.EndpointReferenceBinderImpl.bind(EndpointReferenceBinderImpl.java:354)
>     at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.runtime.impl.EndpointReferenceBinderImpl.bindBuildTime(EndpointReferenceBinderImpl.java:122)
>     at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.matchEndpointReferences(DeployerImpl.java:824)
>     at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.buildTimeReferenceBind(DeployerImpl.java:789)
>     at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.build(DeployerImpl.java:597)
>     at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.build(DeployerImpl.java:500)
>     at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeFactoryImpl.configureNode(NodeFactoryImpl.java:313)
>     at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImpl.start(NodeImpl.java:140)

It's not finding the json-rpc dependency. If you just downloaded the app
from samples folder, I'd recommend doing the following :

1) Checkout trunk

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/

2) Build modules

cd modules
mvn -fae -Dmaven.test.skip=true clean install

3) Load the sample in eclipse

cd samples/applications/store/
mvn -o eclipse:eclipse
load the project in eclipse with file->import existing project into
workspace
Run Lunch.java as a java application

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: alternative to SCADomain

Posted by Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano, thanks a lot!

Re: alternative to SCADomain

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Jelschen <je...@se.uni-oldenburg.de>.
Hi,

there is no domain manager in Tuscany 2.x anymore. I think you need to look at classes org.apache.tuscany.sca.Node and TuscanyRuntime, instead. This is from a simple test app I wrote some months ago and just dug up:

            TuscanyRuntime scaRuntime = TuscanyRuntime.newInstance();

            Node node = scaRuntime.createNode();
            out.println("Domain Composite: " + node.getDomainComposite().getName());
            out.println("Domain Name:      " + node.getDomainName());
            out.println("Domain URI:       " + node.getDomainURI());
            out.println("Local Node Name:  " + node.getLocalNodeName());
            node.installContribution(args[0]);

(args[0] contains the path to a contribution jar file)

Maybe this will get you started…
-JJ

On Jan 20, 2013, at 22:55 , Luiz Gustavo wrote:

> Hi!
>

> I'm trying to follow a tutorial of Tuscany (http://tuscany.apache.org/getting-started-with-tuscany.html) and I'm getting problems 'cause the code seems to be outdated for 2.x version:
>

> public class Launch {
>         System.out.println("Starting ...");
>         SCADomain scaDomain = SCADomain.newInstance("store.composite");
>         System.out.println("store.composite ready for big business !!!");
>         System.in.read();
>         System.out.println("Stopping ...");
>         scaDomain.close();
>         System.out.println();
>     }
> }
>
> SCADomain can not be founf anymore. How can I do the same using the new API?
>
> ps: I could not find the API for both 1.x and 2.x versions.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza
>
> http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com

--