Posted to builds@apache.org by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/03 02:46:49 UTC

ubuntu1 sick again

Started by timer
Building remotely on ubuntu1
hudson.util.IOException2: remote file operation failed:
/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/mahout-nightly at
hudson.remoting.Channel@4c8e32ea:ubuntu1
	at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:749)
	at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:735)
	at hudson.FilePath.mkdirs(FilePath.java:801)
	at hudson.model.AbstractProject.checkout(AbstractProject.java:1059)
	at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractRunner.checkout(AbstractBuild.java:479)
	at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractRunner.run(AbstractBuild.java:411)
	at hudson.model.Run.run(Run.java:1273)
	at hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild.run(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:291)
	at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:88)
	at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:129)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: SSH channel is closed. (Close
requested by remote)
	at com.trilead.ssh2.channel.ChannelManager.sendData(ChannelManager.java:383)
	at com.trilead.ssh2.channel.ChannelOutputStream.write(ChannelOutputStream.java:63)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.drain(ObjectOutputStream.java:1838)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.writeByte(ObjectOutputStream.java:1876)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeFatalException(ObjectOutputStream.java:1537)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:329)
	at hudson.remoting.Channel.send(Channel.java:419)
	at hudson.remoting.Request.call(Request.java:105)
	at hudson.remoting.Channel.call(Channel.java:557)
	at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:742)
	... 9 more
Sending e-mails to: srowen@gmail.com jeff@windwardsolutions.com
ted.dunning@gmail.com
Finished: FAILURE

Re: ubuntu1 sick again

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I concur that the current situation is worlds better than it was.

Re: ubuntu1 sick again

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Re: ubuntu1 sick again

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Restarted.

If we can't fix the ssh problems, perhaps trying another slave launch
method might help?

BR,

Jukka Zitting