Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/11/28 18:35:05 UTC

WWW Form Bug Report: "CGI var. SERVER_PORT does not show real port number" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)

Mmm. not acked.

----- Forwarded message from sule@bktv.com -----

From: sule@bktv.com
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Thu Nov 28  9:05:26 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "CGI var. SERVER_PORT does not show real port number" on Solaris 2.x

Submitter: sule@bktv.com
Operating system: Solaris 2.x, version:
Version of Apache Used: 1.1.1
Extra Modules used:
URL exhibiting problem: http://www.bktv.com:81/cgi-bin/test-cgi

Symptoms:
--
Our WWW server is www.bktv.com (it still under
construction). I configured Apache (in httpd.conf

   http://www.bktv.com:81/cgi-bin/test-cgi

will give you SERVER_PORT=80...

Configuration directives I used are:

Port 80
Listen 80
Listen 81
Listen 82
Listen 83
Listen 84
Listen 85

(without "Listen 80" it did not want to listen to
it but only to others!)

I am actually not sure that this is a bug, it
is maybe a misconfiguration, but I did not see
any other way to contact you.

--

Backtrace:

----- End of forwarded message from sule@bktv.com -----