Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by yesotaso <ye...@yahoo.com> on 2012/08/15 13:06:49 UTC

Regarding "WARN - (WebPageRenderer.java:162)" v1.5.7

Sorry for non-informative title. The whole warning is:
WARN  - (WebPageRenderer.java:162) - The Buffered response should be handled
by BufferedResponseRequestHandler
I know in various places it is said to be harmless and I dont know if other
people seeing this warning for the same reason as me...
Mine's cuase is as it seems "If I access a page via either a link or typing
adress to a mounted page this warning pops up. In addition I use
*org.apache.wicket.request.mapper.CryptoMapper* in my authorization strategy
class. Somehow root request mapper pass response twice and at second time
since the stored response is still in the buffer it complains."

Question is : Is there any solution to avoid this warning?

PS: if I remove authorization strategy this warning does not show up.

Re: Regarding "WARN - (WebPageRenderer.java:162)" v1.5.7

Posted by yesotaso <ye...@yahoo.com>.
Created  WICKET-4780 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-4780>

Re: Regarding "WARN - (WebPageRenderer.java:162)" v1.5.7

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 4:00 PM, yesotaso <ye...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Just tested with 6.0:
>
> create new project: "mvn archetype:generate
> -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.wicket
> -DarchetypeArtifactId=wicket-archetype-quickstart -DarchetypeVersion=6.0.0
> -DgroupId=com.mycompany -DartifactId=myproject
> -DarchetypeRepository=https://repository.apache.org/
> -DinteractiveMode=false"
>
> open WicketApplication.java and add following lines to init() method:
> *setRootRequestMapper(new CryptoMapper(getRootRequestMapper(), this));
> mountPage("/home", HomePage.class);*
>
> read following from console:
> *WARN  - WebPageRenderer            - The Buffered response should be
> handled by BufferedResponseRequestHandler*
>
> Is it bad practice to have both MountedMapper and CryptoMapper?

No, it is not.
With this setup all the mount pages before the registration of the
CryptoMapper should have encrypted urls and the one for /home should
be not encrypted.

Please file a ticket and attach the quickstart.
Thanks!

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com

Re: Regarding "WARN - (WebPageRenderer.java:162)" v1.5.7

Posted by yesotaso <ye...@yahoo.com>.
Please  disregard above comment... I was trying to reproduce mentioned
warning with a staless page... with a straight 16 hours caffeinless brain...
still no caffein I'll try to open JIRA ticket if I can ever remember I did
all this...

Anyway, I created a  https://github.com/yeso112860/Wicket-Test1 Github Repo
if that counts

Re: Regarding "WARN - (WebPageRenderer.java:162)" v1.5.7

Posted by yesotaso <ye...@yahoo.com>.
Will do, at the moment trying to isolate the incident.

Re: Regarding "WARN - (WebPageRenderer.java:162)" v1.5.7

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

If you are able to reproduce this in a quickstart app then please
attach it to a ticket in Jira.