Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Zahidul Islam <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/16 14:26:52 UTC

Pls help:

hello
      i am facing a problem for a long time and asked for help from forum 2 times but unfortunately
i didnt get the solution yet. pls help me...
in my case i want to show some images in a row. but i dont want to fix the sizes of the images, i mean
the images will be shown at their original size..
how can i do that?

i can show the images by using
<fo:external-graphic src="imageurl" content-height="100px" content-width="100px" height="100px" width="100px"/>.
but in this case the width and height is made fixed. To show the images if i use <fo:external-graphic src="imageurl"/>
then no image is shown..

pls give me a solution..