Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by pl...@lanminds.com on 2003/08/01 04:27:29 UTC

0.27 release needs a release manager...

Hi Folks,

The next release, 0.27, is due out on 10 August.  However, I'm going
to be on vacation that week.  Is there anyone who can get that
release out?  The process isn't difficult, I've documented it pretty
thoroughly in notes/releases.txt in the svn source tree.

If there's anyone willing to give this a shot, please let me know.

This is only for the .27 release, since I'll be back well before the
.28 release.

Seeya,
Paul
----

Re: 0.27 release needs a release manager...

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Steve Williams wrote:

>What's the bet on 0.27.0 being released before we get the Win32 binaries for
>0.26.0? :)

How high are you willing to go? I'll give you 10:1 on anything over
€2000* -- assuming nobody but me will (or will not) build the distro. :-)

* Sorry, we don't accept $ these days.

Re: 0.27 release needs a release manager...

Posted by Steve Williams <st...@kromestudios.com>.
Nothing in the file sharing area.

Sly

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
pll@lanminds.com wrote:

>In a message dated: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 15:06:55 +1000
>"Steve Williams" said:
>

>>What's the bet on 0.27.0 being released before we get the Win32 binaries for
>>0.26.0? :)
>>

>I thought I just saw a message the other day saying they were available.
>Are you sure they're not ready yet?

Nah, it was a message from me saying I was going to build them. Heh. So
much time I've had, too.

Re: 0.27 release needs a release manager...

Posted by pl...@lanminds.com.

--

Seeya,
Paul

Re: 0.27 release needs a release manager...

Posted by Steve Williams <st...@kromestudios.com>.