Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by agumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com> on 2015/06/15 09:32:56 UTC

Using geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec 1.0-alpha-1

Hi guys,

I don't see any changes since the geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec 1.0-alpha-1
release, so I'm going to use this on the TomEE milestone1 unless anyone has
a reason for keeping the 1.0-SNAPSHOT? - I will leave that in master for
now.

Andy.

-----
    --
    Andy Gumbrecht

    http://www.tomitribe.com
    agumbrecht@tomitribe.com
    https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe

    TomEE treibt Tomitribe ! | http://tomee.apache.org

Re: Using geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec 1.0-alpha-1

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 on getting it out as-is.

IMHO, the community would enjoy seeing more release activity rather than
less.  One now and one later with the improvements.  It's been more than a
year of "real soon" already.

I think we just need to get started.

-David

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jg...@tomitribe.com>.
I still say go for it - Andy is working on the milestone release now. No
harm in doing a release now, and another one as soon as the next OWB
release is available.

Jon

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jg...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
It's a milestone Romain. It won't be perfect we know, but gives us a chance
to have feedback and take time to release OWB and other issues for
milestone 2.

So i'd say go for it anyway Andy.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Yep.  We picked Mx as that's what Eclipse was doing in their milestones.

So 7.0.0-M1 or something like that would be great.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
+1

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
If I had to choose, I'd say to caps in milestone and a dash between
milestone and the number.
A detail though

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
we should really go though the whole chain of update checks from time to time…

1.) update to latest apache-parent
2.) check versions:display-plugin-updates
3.) check versions:display-dependency-updates

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.