Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by vaibhav tewari <va...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/17 09:27:45 UTC

Metrics Missing !!

Hi everyone
After I enabled prometheus metrics exporter in zookeeper 3.7.1, one instance of zookeeper, running in a cluster of 3 , has stopped sending metrics for file_descriptor_count, avg_latency and outstanding_request. When I deploy it on a single instance it seems to be working fine sending all the metric data.

I am currently stuck at this,It would be great if someone can help me... Thanks in advance!!

Re: Metrics Missing !!

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Il Sab 18 Feb 2023, 19:45 vaibhav tewari <va...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Hi everyone
> After I enabled prometheus metrics exporter in zookeeper 3.7.1, one
> instance of zookeeper, running in a cluster of 3 , has stopped sending
> metrics for file_descriptor_count, avg_latency and outstanding_request.
> When I deploy it on a single instance it seems to be working fine sending
> all the metric data.

Only one out of 3?
What happens if you restart it?
Maybe if you haven't restarted it taking  jstack dump will help
troubleshooting, maybe there is one thread blocked

Enrico