Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Rush Manbert <ru...@manbert.com> on 2011/06/08 01:27:20 UTC

TMemoryTransport?

The Wikipedia article here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Thrift

says this:

"TMemoryTransport – Uses memory for I/O. The Java implementation uses a simple ByteArrayOutputStream internally."

I am currently interested in a memory-based transport for a very specialized application. I downloaded the latest sources and I can find no trace of a TMemoryTransport. I assume that the Wikipedia article is incorrect and it really should say TMemoryBuffer. Is this correct, or have I missed the real TMemoryTransport?

- Rush

Re: TMemoryTransport?

Posted by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>.
Yeah, the article is incorrect. Though, that stuff has changed a lot
semi-recently, so it could just be out of date.