Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com> on 2005/10/22 10:47:25 UTC

[mail@leosimons.com: Re: Small problems building under cygwin]

Dan has an autoresponder. I refuse to use those buggers, especially when they're
used by people that don't harvest hundreds of mbox files to fill 'em up properly!*
And even more especially when I need to go to a web page to get past them.

Hence, to the list...

- Leo "die autoresponders die" Simons

* http://incubator.apache.org/mail/harmony-dev/

----- Forwarded message from Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com> -----

From: Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 10:29:19 +0200
Subject: Re: Small problems building under cygwin
To: Apache Harmony Bootstrap JVM <bo...@earthlink.net>

Dan,

could you fix your mailer to have the from address as an actual person (eg
your name). I'm not used to getting emails from a JVM :-)

cheers!

Leo

----- End forwarded message -----