Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ali Naqvi <al...@conornash.com> on 2017/01/24 20:28:20 UTC

testing the latest version of Airflow 1.8

Hi folks,
I would like to test out the beta version of Airflow 1.8.

I noticed that there is a branch on the github repo
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/tree/v1-8-test

Is this the best location to acquire Airflow 1.8 for testing?

Cheers,
Ali

Re: testing the latest version of Airflow 1.8

Posted by Ali Naqvi <al...@conornash.com>.
Thank you Jayesh.

Posted by Jayesh Senjaliya <jh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ali,