Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ashok kumar <as...@netcore.co.in> on 2006/07/17 11:23:36 UTC

How to disable all the checks related to SpamCop.

      I want do disable all the checks related to SPAMCOP, for disabling
the checks i have hash the "loadplugin
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SpamCop" line in v310.pre file of
spamassassin but still i am able to find the "RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET"
rulehit in maillog so can any one help me in finding out whether the
checks are really disabled or not ? if not disabled  then how to do it ?

Re: How to disable all the checks related to SpamCop.

Posted by Duane Hill <d....@yournetplus.com>.
On Mon, 17 Jul 2006, Ashok kumar wrote:

>     I want do disable all the checks related to SPAMCOP, for disabling the
> checks i have hash the "loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SpamCop" line
> in v310.pre file of spamassassin but still i am able to find the
> "RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET"  rulehit in maillog so can any one help me in
> finding out whether the checks are really disabled or not ? if not disabled
> then how to do it ?

It would seem lvs2.netcore.co.in is listed on SpamCop. I would assume if
you have your trusted/internal networks set up right in SpamAssassin, the
RBL checks against your own server would not affect this listing as they
would be skipped and you wouldn't need to disable the SpamCop tests.

--
"This message was sent using 100% recycled electrons."